Saturday, November 8, 2008

Up Early, again,,,,

Sorry about that. I don' know what I'm doing that makes me post before I'm ready. I'm up early again and am not in such a negative mood. I know all those scriptures Ems, but there are also Scriptures that talk of the terrible things that are to come up on us, which say we will hardly escape, That there will be vacancies in the quorum of the 12, That in that day Jacob will be among us as a young lion and will tear in pieces, sparing none. etc.

That's why I get scared. I do need to gain more faith and am trying to by reading good books like "Believing Christ" and "Hearing the Voice of the Lord" I am also reading my scriptures almost daily. And occasionally I listen to conference on my Ipod. So all is not lost. When I get too scared, I read Louie L'Amour books which gets me out of being scared. I think it's better to confront my fears than to hide from them.... And I think it is important to share our thoughts to inform others and maybe have an influence on them. I will try not to be so negative though. But like I said in an earlier post, you get the good with the bad, sorry about that, Ems. But maybe you can stop reading when you think I'm getting too negative


so on to brighter things....

Does anyone know how Karla is doing?

Today is Saturday, YAY

Does anyone want to go to dinner tonight?

Have any of you read that long email I sent you?

Karla, the book is ready for you

I don't have much to say. No cute pictures to show so I guess this is all.

LUB-LUBS.
Mither

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Karla texted me last night and she is feeling pretty good,everything went well.

Adam has to work for awhile tonight so we probaby can't do dinner.

I never received a long email from you.

Jenn said...

What long email? You must still be using my byu address.

We were there last night when Karla got home, and she seemed to be doing good. The surgery went well, but it will probably be 6 weeks recovery.

We are going out with some friends tonight (planned for two weeks), otherwise I'd love to go!

ems said...

Well, I can't go to dinner tonight as it is Sunday. Hee, hee!

You can be negative all you want and I am sure I will still read your posts. I just think you might be slightly happier if you focused on the glorious things of the Second Coming rather than the horrible things. Yes there will be hard times, but we also know that the Lord will not give us anything we cannot handle. We can do hard things, and in so doing we will be better people. Think how much you are growing in the hard times!