Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shoot Myself?

I'm counting down the days until my surgery, again. 7 days left. I am still feeling frustrated that it got re rescheduled from the 13th to the 18th and a little anxious that somehow I will get sick again and have to put it off for 2 months. I'd have to shoot myself if that happened and then you'd all have to come to my funeral and you'd have to find babysitters for your kids and the babysitters would be mean to them and they'd be scarred for life and you'd have to pay thousand of $ for therapy as they grew up and when they did grow up they'd be wack-o parents and your grandchildren would have major issues which would make you hate me for shooting myself, so pray that they don't have to reschedule for 2 months from now. :)

8 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

um ok that was random. I hope you will get surgery soon. And I think over eating on chocolate is way better for you then death.
Ya know just a suggestion.

Corilee said...

Hee, hee, hee. I meant it as a joke, Karla. Sorry you didn't get it. :) I'll try harder next time.

Corilee said...

Oh yeah, chocolate would be great but I'm off sugar... course if I was trying to die then I guess that wouldn't matter anymore and I could enjoy the chocolate until it killed me. That would take a LOT of chocolate... nice way to go though.

Steve and Chelle said...

always the voice of optimism!!


by the way, I'd be mad at you for shooting yourself just because you shot yourself. It wouldn't take me years and years toe mad at you. I'd be mad right away. just fyi!

Stacey said...

Here's hoping that the surgery doesn't have to get rescheduled again. I would hate for you to have to shoot yourself and make everyone mad. ;)

Plus if you did we would have to leave the house to have Thanksgiving dinner somewhere else and I really don't wanna do that. :P

Jan said...

So, why exactly would we have to get babysitters for your funeral?!? Are the grandkids not invited? Just wondering so I can make plans in advance! :)

Ditto on chelle's comment "always the voice of optimism!!"

I also agree with Karla and Stacey that death by chocolate would be way better than shooting yourself, and It would put a wrench in the gears for Thanksgiving! However, since I'm not coming for Thanksgiving, I guess that wouldn't really put a wrench in my plans! Still, I'd rather you didn't shoot yourself!

Don't get dead!

Lub-lubs

ems said...

AAARRRGGG!!!! Now my computer is posting as Janice!!! That was me!!!! Why does my computer like Jan and jenn better than me?

Anyway, that was me!

Stacey said...

Thanks for clarifying that "Janice" was you Ems,I was SO confused as to why Jan wouldn't be coming for Thanksgiving. :P