Thursday, November 13, 2008

Correction

The title on my last post should have read "One less day until surgery." I still haven't yet learned how to edit my posts once they are posted so when I saw that it said O less day... I just had to let it go. Sorry for all the confusion.

Next time I'll make brownies for all of you, but you have to come and visit me if I do. (that includes those who already live here... you have to come up or down, however it applies to you, and talk to me to get the brownies.)

btw, I'm surprised you girls didn't smell the chicken frying at 6:30 a.m. But then maybe you were asleep then.

Luvs,
Mither

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Unfortunately I was awake at the time but I don't remember smelling it. Of course I was pretty out of it.

nora.lakehurst said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM The brownies were so nummy. Maybe I should have surgery just to have you bring some more. ;)

ems said...

That title makes a lot more sense!