Thursday, November 13, 2008

O less day to go until my surgery

So here it is early in the morning and, again, I can't sleep. I've been awake for an hour now and decided to get up and fix dinner for Karla and Seth. That way I could still go to the MTC and not have to make two trips.

Thought for the day:

"We should all be concerned about the future because we will have to spend the rest of our lives there."
--Charles Franklin Kettering,
from Seed for Thought [1949]

I can't think of anymore to say today but be sure to read and comment on the post I did before this one.

Have a nice day,
Hugs and all that,

Mither

3 comments:

Steve and Chelle said...

oh mommmy, you're so cute!!! I've got to admit, it was REALLY wierd to walk downstairs at 7:30 this morning and smell brownies cooking!! Thats got to be a first!

and by the way, I can't seem to figure out what your title means! maybe I'm just really slow . . . wouldn't be the first time!

love you! have fun at the MTC today!!!

Stacey said...

I knew I smelled brownies! I just figured someone was having a really strong craving for chocolate to be baking so early. :D

Say hi to Karla from her slacker SIL who hasn't even visited her yet.

ems said...

That's so funny that both of you (stace and chelle) live in the same house as mither and are communicating via the internet!! Hee, hee! only in this day and age huh?

Wait a sec, I want some brownies!

I didn't get the title either, is it a misprint or are both chelle and I really slow?

Oh and don't get dead or should I say kill yourself!

Lubs!