Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Song???

Is there a song that says "Its the end of the world as we know it..."? Either way, it is... but it's only the beginning of the end. Glenn Beck AND Sen. Orrin Hatch both said that the Constitution is hanging by a thread on his Tuesday(?) show. I d0n't know if we will be able to save it from Obama. The sad thing is that he really believes that what he's going to do is the right thing for America. I hope he doesn't turn in to a Stalin, Lenin, Hitler or Castro.

It's scary to read comments on some of the Des. News columns. There are a lot of Mormon haters out there. It seems we don't have the right to express our opinion politically according to those against prop 8. Only they do. I am finding it hard to love my enemies when I am so afraid of them.

(Michelle just put that song up on my playlist. How'd they know to write a song that is so appropriate?)

Let's see is there anything good that I can end with?

Well the only thing I can think of is to write the words to "How Firm A Foundation." And since its so late why don't you just sing it to yourself and we'll call it good.

Hugs and Kisses.
Mither

4 comments:

ems said...

Mither, yes you do know that we will be able to save it!!! The prophets have testified of that. Holy cow!! talk about doom and gloom. STOP LISTENING!!! It is not good for your health. That is probably making you age faster, since you keep saying your getting old for your age!!! :)

ems said...

P.S. If you were going to listen, you should have listened to Glenn Beck yesterday. He totally bore his testimony about the Second Coming and how those who are not led astray will be in a glorious living situation. Of course he didn't say he was bearing his testimony, but I have been to enough testimony meetings to know a testimony when I hear one!!! The Lord has not given us the spirit of fear, but of FAITH!

Lub, lubs!

Corilee said...

Is that stop listening as in stop listening to Glenn Beck, like I've been told not to read certain scriptures, to blank them out of my scriptures, and not to talk about certain subjects because they make me crazy with fear, etc?

I did try that, but I found I was going even crazier not knowing. but I have stopped reading so many of the emails that deal with the same thing so that's something, but
I can't live without Glenn Beck. He is entertaining as well as a news commentator and I'd be lost without it. I'll try not to let it color so much of my posts

Luvs.
Mither

Corilee said...

Is that stop listening as in stop listening to Glenn Beck, like I've been told not to read certain scriptures, to blank them out of my scriptures, and not to talk about certain subjects because they make me crazy with fear, etc?

I did try that, but I found I was going even crazier not knowing. but I have stopped reading so many of the emails that deal with the same thing so that's something, but
I can't live without Glenn Beck. He is entertaining as well as a news commentator and I'd be lost without it. I'll try not to let it color so much of my posts

Luvs.
Mither