Friday, November 14, 2008

I can't believe this is happening!!!

Well here it is 3:27 a.m. and I am awake. Like I said on Stace's blog, sometimes you get to sleep as much as you want and then you can't no matter what.

So, get all your chocolate ready. I may need it all and then some to kill myself by chocolate. A severe tooth ache showed up yesterday in a tooth that I had a crown put on just three weeks ago. (Oops! now I can't get the italics to go off.... Oh well, just chalk it up to my lack of computer skills. So what else is new?)

So, anyway, if my tooth is getting infected that will mean they will cancel the surgery. AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I have an appointment with the dentist today at 10:00 A.M. Then I have my pre-op at 2:00 p.m. If in that four hours the dentist can't resolve the tooth ache, I'm dead. It may not even take the chocolate. I may just up and die from frustration and pain in my hip. So here is a tearful farewell to the cruel world, *sniff... sob* :-( just in case I die this afternoon without further notice.

Lub-lubs, *sniff sniff, sob sob*

Mither

4 comments:

ems said...

This too shall pass! (Not you, the trial!) :) Good luck with your tooth!

Jenn said...

Mom, I put your name on the prayer roll at the temple yesterday--so I'm sure everything will work out! You've got a lot of people praying for you! Hopefully they'll be able to get it worked out in time for your surgery!!

Stacey said...

Oh dangit! I hope your surgery won't have to be postponed again. GL at the dentist.

Steve and Chelle said...

ok, mom I think this joking about death is going a little too far!!! really.


Any remember- all things shall work together for your good! It's all in HOW you endure it!!

good luck!