Friday, December 19, 2008

YAAAAAWN again

So, it's another one of those nights when I woke up and can't sleep even though I am very sleepy.

I'm with Michelle. on you girls posting more often. It's hard when I have nothing new to read. K, I have nothing new to say either.

Oh yeah! We have been thinking of buying more food storage with our retirement money and it seems more a good idea than ever before because of the hyper inflation that is coming up this year or the next. Brigham Young said the time would come when a bushel of wheat would be worth a bushel of gold. I think that that time may be coming up soon.

Girls when you say that the prophet would warn us if that was going to happen, you are wrong. They didn't warn us of the depression of the 1930's. I think I will suggest to Joe that we fast about it. I feel that strongly about it. What good is cash going to do us when it will take a billion dollars to buy a loaf of bread... ? We are going to see such economic problems from these bailouts its hard to even imagine. If you can't get food storage for some reason at least get out of debt if you can.

On a brighter note.... It has been a month since I've been on a walker so only a little more than three weeks and I will graduate to a cane. All ready I can feel it easier to stand on my bad leg.

Well, don't forget to go back and comment on my last two posts.

Lub - Lubs,

Mither

4 comments:

Flee said...

I feel the same way. I am so tired right now. I've had 2 restless/sleepness nights because Lizzy has been sick. I'm glad to hear that you are getting around better these days! That's great! *hear hear* to getting out of debt. It brings such a feeling of relief. As for food storage, there is always room for it any size house. I live in a tiny apt and we have FS shoved into any closet space we had avail.

nora.lakehurst said...

YAY for the cane. Now you can smack people with it. ;) JK no Love ya.

Stacey said...

I'm glad you are able to get around better now.

I am a slacker when it comes to food storage. After we get our tax refund our debt will be paid off and it will be so nice.

Steve and Chelle said...

by the way mither, you are fired. I know for a fact that you were up at one am on christmas, and you were on the computer, on your blog.

And yet, still no new post . . . .

*tsk* *tsk*

come on- write about anything! write about nothing! write about how tupperware gets that yucky red ring around the edge when you microwave tomato sauce! It really doesn't matter what you write about -- just write!!!