Monday, December 8, 2008

Yawnnnnn ....Ho hum

Well its another one of those nights when I can sleep as much as I want but I can't sleep because when you get old you have nights like that for no good reason. I might as well have kids waking me up.

Don't have much to say this time but my last post should make up for it. The fear is gone now thanks to prayer and the passage of time. But I still hope you all will get your food storage started.

Pt still remains hard to do but I am making good progress there. I 'm going stir crazy staying home alone all day and night. But my hair looks so bad and I can't do without my walker yet so I guess it will be a week or two before I get out. I don't know what it is but the thought of going anywhere on a walker is embarrassing to me. I know it's silly but there it is. Silly me.

Well no great thoughts for this post. Just know that you are loved....

Mither

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You wanna borrow our kids? They'll keep you entertained ALL NIGHT!!!! :P

ems said...

Sorry you can't sleep! It happens to me sometimes, not very often though. More often it is the whole child factor that makes it hard for me to sleep. :)

Hope you continue to get better so that you can do your hair. Not that I particularly care if you have done your hair, but I am sure it's frustrating not to e able to do the things we all take for granted until they are gone!

Steve and Chelle said...

I could come down and wake you up a few times a night if you like!!

hee hee!!