Friday, December 12, 2008

Just Checking In With Ya'all

My sweet DIL brought dinner over Tuesday night. She cooked delicious chicken enchiladas. The kids played with the Tinker Toys and the the Magnetics. We enjoyed visiting with them and the kids seemed to have a good time so it was a successful evening.

Joe took me for a ride last night which was a really nice change from the four wall of my bedroom. It was great that is until I started feeling sick from the fibromyalgia again. I guess the stress of the surgery and the physical therapy finally got to me and pushed me over the edge of my tolerance. Thankfully when I got home I took my medication and all was well.

I slept soundly last night. It was one of those rare times when I was glad my kids were raised and my old age insomnia took leave. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sleep how sweet you are. I slept in until 10:20. There are some advantages to being old enough to have raised all my children. Your time will come, never fear.

Loves,

Mither

4 comments:

skeltd said...

Oh i dont know about that corilee. I think I might have little misfits here forever ;) No I love it. It keeps me on my feet. It makes me more motivated to get this stupid arm to move. Darn arm. I wanted to go swim but I couldnt because... Well because I would drown. My PT said. So just do the side stroke. I am thinking to myself WHAT THE HECK. I dont do side stroke. I am a swimmer I am a water child. HELLO I grew up in the wrong world. I should have been a dolphin. JK no but I cannot wait to get back into it soon.

Steve and Chelle said...

um technically I think it's spelled y'all. :)

Corilee said...

Well I never said I was a good speller. I always have to have your dad in the room to ask how to spell words. It's good to know I have at least one fault..JK :)

ems said...

Personally, I'm not waiting with baited breath for that time to come. Not that it wouldn't be nice to have more sleep, but I already feel like my kids are growing up too fast. I know they are still young, I just don't want to miss any of it because it is so cute. Yes, even the hard parts, because they make the great parts even better.

I'm glad you got to get out and go for a ride. Hope your fibromyalgia doesn't get to bad.

Lubs!