Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So, here I am in the dark trying to cment on ather people's blogs and I can't see the letters on the keyboards plus I am using our laptop which means the keys are a little different. I should have had Joe help me into the computer room as it is taking me twice as long to write anything. ;[

I've commented on a couple of your blogs but ti was so hard to do it that I will do better just commenting here.

Michelle and Karla I loved reading your tags. Since I don't know how to cut and paste yet, I'll just have to forgo doing a tag, sorry.

Ems, your pictures were darling, course I am a little biased. I'm glad you wrote that comment on me being an Orge grandma. It does make me feel a little better.

One good thing. I am laying down writing this post on the laptop and I have to use a pillow to prop it up so I can use it. My stomach isn't big enough to prop it up at the right angle. Yay for relatively small stomachs. :]

luv luvs,

Mither

2 comments:

ems said...

Wahoo!! Fortunately my stomach is not large enough for that yet either, although it would be rather handy to prop things on.

Love you!

nora.lakehurst said...

caqgood thing you can do that. I have a hard time with a laptop. Hence I am at staces using her compy because our computer is sick :(.