Thursday, December 18, 2008

So here goes another boring post.

Michelle, Karla and Stace, I didn't read several of your recent posts until this morning. So look back on your last three posts and see what my comments were if you're interested.

Well, in the last book I read the strong, silent type of hero won the girl and lived happily ever after, after saving the world. (Louie La' More)

I did finish a baby blanket for Janice's friend who brought me a good book while I was in the hospital.

One high spot... My sweet daughter, Emilee, brought in a dinner on Tuesday that was delicious. It is so nice to have something different to eat than what I ask Joe to fix. I hate to put him to the trouble of cooking something different every night so we got into a rut eating the same few meal that were easy to make and became very boring and not so nutritious. Emilee fixed cheese ravioli, a yummy salad that had a special dressing on it with almonds and craisens crossings in it, with corn and garlic bread. Doesn't that make your mouth water. And Karla made the most delicious chicken enchiladas last week that tasted just as good the next day warmed up as when we first ate them. I am trying to ask different children to cook a meal for us so it doesn't put a strain on anyone. I hope you girls don't mind but this long recovery is really hard on Joe and if you help out it takes some of the weight off his shoulders. Thanks again, you are angels.

Well I am getting a crick in my back from sitting so long so that's all for this post.

LUBS to everyone,

Mither

No comments: