Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wishes ...and thankful

I wish you would all write a post more often. I wish I could get around easier. I wish I didn't need to have someone get me back into bed when I need to rest. I wish I could fix my own food. I wish I would hurry and get better from this surgery.

I'm thankful that you write whenever you can, as it gives me something to look forward to.
I'm thankful I could have the surgery so I will eventually not be in pain anymore. I'm thankful for people who have helped out and visited. I'm thankful that I don't have to go out in public with my hair looking so stunning. I'm thankful for having a husband who is so willing to put up with doing everything for me. I'm thankful to be doing a little better and that I can get up out of bed myself now.

I could add more to each list but my hip is hurting from sitting this long, so

bye now,

Mither

4 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Corilee-
I wish my computer wasnt sick so i could post. It has been so hard to just put words and not pictures on my blog.
I am glad i was able to stop by for a while. maybe i will come out again this time to visit and help ya. I might even make some dinner before leave.
I am glad you are starting to feel better. i get to start Physical therapy tomorrow (YAY!!!)
i know its going to hurt.....maybe i will post one about that. And if my post seem bored just read what you missed while you were "unavailable" to the world. i did post quite a bit in those two weeks. you might catch up on some stuff. Well not a whole lot since I was "Unavailable" also. Teeheeehee we were both drugged up. Maybe I wrote something really funny and didnt even know it.
Love ya and you keep posting too.

Steve and Chelle said...

oh mommy that was awesome! way to turn it around like that!! really. loved it!

ems said...

Hey, at least your thankful list was longer than your wish list. :)

Hope I didn't bug you too much last night. I think I should just carry a tape recorder with me and the next time we have that same conversation I can tape record it. Then all the the times we have the same conversation after that, I can just turn the tape recorder on! Great idea huh?

Lubs!

Unknown said...

I heard a bit of advice recently that for every day spent in the hospital you should expect one week recuperating. You've got some time to milk it! It was fun visiting tonight. SOrry I was drugged up the whole time. Fortunately the knot in my back has eased up on the nerve a bit and I can now breathe without curling up in a ball and wanting to die. Yay!