Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Up late AGAIN

disclaimer: mom wrote this post on January 30th at 1:48 am. Somehow it didn't get published, and while looking for another post that got lost I found this one! (I have yet to find the other one!) So enjoy mommy's silliness!!

~chelle



I am SO tired ! But I thought I'd write anyway. so here goes. Remember I'm under the influence of Ambien so don't expect much.

So my furniture came last Saturday and no one at the family said anything about liking it. Bummer. Oh well I like it even though the red is more rust than red. I'm hoping to save enough money to buy a light rug to brighten up the room a little. And them I'll get some white flowers to match the rug. My bedspread money will be gone again, Darn. Maybe that's a good thing since I want to paint the room. I'm hoping I can get Michelle and Steve to help us once they get moved. and I hope to paint it a different color. Maybe a soft greenish with just a touch of blue. I did use some of my saving to buy a white shag rug for my bedroom, It looks just great. It is small, only 5' X 7' but I love it. I may buy one like it for the living room, An 8' X 10' though. I just LOVE decorating. If anyone in the family or Flee would like help just ask.

Well, back to bed now.

Lubs and Hugs,

Mither

1 comment:

ems said...

Hee, hee! That's hilarious that Chelle just found this post.

Sorry that I didn't gush over your couches. I like them for you! They aren't my style, but they are very much yours and they look very nice. :)