Friday, February 27, 2009

Jenni, Baby

My favorite memory of Jenni was when she was just a little over a year old and was learning to walk. She was going from the Living room to Dad's office and her steps were short little stiff legged steps as she was just learning to balance. It was such a precious moment. What a cute little Furhead she was.

Now she is a very sweet Kindergartner who brought me a picture Tuesday of Noah's ark (from a coloring book about the Bible) that she had colored for me to put on my refrigerator. She is learning to color in the lines and using the appropriate color for things like grass, sun and sky.

We just Love, Love, Love our little Jennibug.

Lub-lubs, Baby

Grandma

5 comments:

Jenn said...

It's so funny to hear you use Emilee's "furhead" phrase. :) I remember how cute she was when she learned to walk too.

Stacey said...

I can't believe she is 6 already! Love the "furhead" shout out to Emilee. :)

ems said...

Wahoo! My word is a hit! My life is now complete. :)

What a sweet little girl. Happy little birthday for her.

Unknown said...

Is it just me? Your background went from splediferous to... brown. All the pretties are gone!
And yay for Jenni's birthday, of course.

Corilee said...

Yeah, I noticed the "brown" too, and the "PicOodle" note that says my bandwidith has been exceeded. WTH does that mean anyway and how do I get it to go away?

Again, my computer glitches keep poping up. Help, Michelle!!! (She probably won't even read this) Oh
well....