Friday, February 20, 2009

Latest news on Grandmother

I have been with Mother twice today for several hours. She continues to hang on though she is sleeping a good deal of the time. She still looks good to me and is still lucid when she is awake. She looks so good that Dad says he doesn't think she is dieing and will continue to live for some time yet to come. Janice says it could be three or four more days since she is still drinking water. So we'll see.

I was so nice to see everyone who came to visit today. BTW, Michelle, your cousin Ryan's wife Angie has a blog and asked if there was a link to our blogs at Karla's. I told her I thought there was. Knowing almost nothing about what I was talking about, I told her the name of my blog and she said hers was ryanandang.blogspot.com (I think). HEY, that just turned blue on my computer. Hallelujah! I think I did something right on the computer for once. Anyway, Michelle, could you come up and put her blog on mine so we can all communicate with her? I would surely appreciate it and I would love to have more people on my blog to talk to.

Anyway, I am still thrashed from being the emotional upheaval of the last two days. I just wanted to say thank you to all you who have made an effort to come and visit Mother. It has meant so much to her and me both. I am so grateful to have such loving children and appreciate your support and prayers.

(I saw this on some one's comment on their post and thought it was SO cute.)

{{{{cyber hugs}}}}

Love to you all,

Mither

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been praying for you all. I have shared the news with my dear friends on my bow group and there are several of them praying in their way as well. I just want you all to feel the peace of them moment and to enjoy the closeness of family at this time. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Love you.

Corilee said...

Thanks, Janelle, I appreciate you for your sentiments.

Steve and Chelle said...

I'll for sure get andgie and ryan on your blog and mine!

If you need anything let me know!

oh, and just fyi- its spelled dying, not dieing. Just so you know! :)

love you!

Angela said...

It was so great to see you guys this past weekend! I am so glad we were able to visit with you and Grandma for a little while. We feel a little out-of-touch sometimes being in another state, so I am really glad we can communicate on our blogs now!! :) Yay! Our's is www.ryanandange.blogspot.com, although most of my posts are just pictures of my kiddos!! I hope you are all doing well, and we will be praying for you and Grandma. <3 Thank you so much for writing about her, I loved reading it and learning new things about the amazing woman she is.