Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Every month, the 15th is like Christmas

I got to weigh myself yesterday for the 2nd time in my CEA-HOW program. I have lost 32 pounds total in 2 months. I also measured myself for the second time and have a total loss of five inches on my hips over the two months and a 7 inch loss overall this month (1" was off my bust :( don't have that much to lose there hence the frowny face)

I can actually see the loss on my hips after my shower when I look in the mirror. I saw a picture of my face last night from before all this and I was shocked. I looked like a pumpkin! I hadn't noticed the loss in my face before then.

I am still celebrating!!!

Cheers, Cheers, Cheers
Mither

5 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Congrats Corilee! That is awesome

Stacey said...

Congratulations!! That is so great!

Jenn said...

I'm so glad for you! As I told you last night, we can all see how much weight you have lost. What a great thing to happen to such a great person! I can't wait to see how much you lose in the next few months.

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo!!!! That's AWESOME!!! Did you get the recipe I sent you for healthy brownies? They're pretty good, actually. You'd never guess the ingredients :)

ems said...

Happy day! Sounds like things are going great. Hope you keep losing!