Saturday, February 20, 2010

Disappointment

I had planned to go to the CEA-HOW conference last Thursday but had such a bad flareup of fibro. that I didn't dare go for fear of being sick while I was there. I was disappointed but it probably was for the best. I think trying to keep up with everyone in our group might have been too tiring and I would have been likely to have had a flareup while I was there. There were about 13 or 14 women from our meeting going. It would have been so much fun. As it turned out, after resting on my bed most of Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, I had no pain Friday night at all. I could have gone with the group leaving on Friday if I had known the flareup was going to be over by then

This illness is so frustrating. I shouldn't complain, though. Even though I have really bad flareups, now, at least I'm not sick for 5 months afterwards like I was 5 or 6 years ago. Also, I've been able to serve both my missions without too much trouble.

As Ever,
Mither

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a bummer! But yay for the flares being shorter in duration.

ems said...

So sorry you had to miss your conference. That is a bummer to miss something you've been looking forward to. At least you're still doing good on the program. Sounds like it has been a pretty great thing! Happy day!