Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Celebrate GOOD Times!!!

My first thirty days in CEA-HOW were up on Sunday and I got to weigh myself. (We only weigh ourselves once a month) When I looked at the scales, I couldn't believe it so I got off and then tried again. It was the same. I've lost 24.2 lbs!!!!! I still can't believe it. I was hoping I might have lost 15 lbs. but this blows my mind. It sure does work.

Heavenly Father is doing the discipline part for me. I knew I could never do this eating plan without a great deal of discipline and I have absolutely none of that. But here I am, thirty two days and still going strong thanks to His grace and power. As they say in the 12 Step program, "He is doing for us what we could never do for ourselves." They've got that right on.

CHEERS!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

That's wonderful news! Congrats!

Jan said...

Good for you Mom. I am impressed with how well you are sticking to the program and how exact you are being!

ems said...

GREAT job! I'm glad you finally got another sponsor that works better for you too. Keep up the good work.

Holly said...

WoW! 24 lbs! That is wonderful. I need to do what you are doing!