Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bad News - crying ....comments would be helpful

My Mother has been dead for 5 1/2 months, now and how I miss her tonight. I have had a bad situation arise between two of my grown children. I feel so helpless. I won't take sides in this and cause one of my loved ones to be alienated from the family.

How I miss my Mother at a time like this. Her gentle counsel right now would be so helpful. She would have said the right thing, exactly, and I would have known what to do.

Prayer is helpful, so far, to relieve the sad feelings a little, (crying in my heart :( .... ) but I haven't yet received an answer as to what I should do. I am going to call an old, good friend a little later today to see what she says and maybe my brothers, but it won't be the same as talking to my Mother would have been.

I just hope we can resolve this. I love both of these children so much. This is SO sad.

Heavenly Father, help me, please!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Mom, I was going to comment here, but ended up just doing a blog post about what I have been thinking about. I know that Grandma is aware of you and praying for you up in heaven today!

Dave said...

I really can't relate.

I've never lost a close loved one, and my kids battles are decided when I take the toy away from both of them.

But I feel for you.

especially, that last plea :-)

Stacey said...

Corilee - Eventually this will all blow over,but right now there are some resentments that need time to heal. I don't know if this will help,but know that there is no hate involved on our side. We're still family.