Saturday, September 12, 2009

Yawnnnnn

Well, I still haven't gotten through my "sleep withdrawals" yet. I almost fell asleep in a class on using wheat from food storage at our preparedness fair this morning and I was sitting on the second row in the classroom with no one in front of me. %) Hope the teacher didn't notice my head bobbing as I jerked awake.

I am really enjoying the time I spend in the mornings doing things like getting my journal caught up, my 12 generation pedigree chart filled in, studying the D&C in depth and having a meaningful prayer. I still don't dare meditate for fear of falling asleep again :)

I have read my 100 goals list almost every day and am amazed that I'm doing some of the things on my list without even trying. One of my goals was to not stress about accomplishing the things I have on my list. So far so good.

I need to remember to write my posts earlier in the evening. It's 9:17 and I turned into a pumpkin at 9:00.

Night all, sleep tight.

2 comments:

Dave said...

tell me more about this 5am thing. what is the benefit that can't be achieved by staying up equally as late at night?

Corilee said...

You really don't want me to answer that here. The answer is way too long and involved. I guess I'll have to do another looooong post. Just promise me you'll read it if I go to all the trouble to write it.