Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Who is Gibbs?

Ok, it's 11:05 and I am getting up at 6:00 to go to the MTC so this is going to be short.

Gibbs is a character on NCIS that your Dad and I like to watch on tv and I don't agree with his statement that "saying you're sorry is a sign of weakness" either. That was actually meant for Michelle who also watches the program, as well.... I don't even remember the context so this post is for those of you who got a little backed up at my writing it.

I'm glad Emilee and Stacey are willing to call me on it.

Love to you all

You, too, Dave

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Ha ha! My mom keeps telling me I should watch NCIS,it's one of her favorites.

Corilee said...

Don't! You'll get hooked like I Joe and I am. We've been watching WAY too many reruns. We can almost quote lines from it. :)

Corilee said...

Like Joe and I ARE. Wish I knew how to edit posts.

Steve and Chelle said...

unfortunately, you can't edit comments mommy. You just have to delete the one you messed up on and rewrite it, without the incorrect part. But then you run the risk of getting something else wrong, and you may have to write it all over again. So I say just keep doing it the way you are doing and you'll be fine! besides it's fun to read where people make mistakes!