Monday, August 24, 2009

Makin' Progress

(Is anybody out there? No one commented on my previous post) :(

So.... the progress report. Up at 5:00 a.m. is going well. That is if you don't count the extreme tiredness that hits about 7:30 a.m. Bro. Wright said that we would go through "withdrawel" sleepiness for about 3 weeks. It would go away eventually. I'm persevering, >yawn<. Somebody up there is giving me some hints on what He'd like me to do.

Good news. I am actually typing up my notes from Ed. Week. All kinds of good things happen in the first two or three weeks after Ed Week. Maybe, with help from above, I can stretch that out a little longer this year. I know all my kids are smiling. They all hated the first few weeks after Ed. Week. I'd come home with big plans and get everyone to do all these new "wonderful" ideas
(that they hated) Fortunately for them (they thought) I was never able to keep up the changes. I wish I had had more self-discipline and been able to follow through. I think the kids would have appreciated the changes when they got older.

I wish I knew how to get these posts into a journal. It seems this is the only way I keep writing every few days or so. My actual journal gets written in every few months or so. :(

Happy day everyone!

3 comments:

Flee said...

I wish I could have gone to education week. I haven't been in years! I'd say 9-10years...anyways. You can do it. The best things in this life and the next are definatly worth the effort.

Dave said...

the blog IS my journal. It's the only way i can justify spending time on it. It is also why I mix up the topics so very often. I mean, family pictures, spiritual musings, lolcats and crazy youtube videos aren't normally things you find in one place :-)

Stephanie said...

Hi. (waving) Just wanted you to know that there are websites that will "slurp" up your blog into a book and print it out for you. cool, huh? I think one is called blurb.com

I want to do that, too.