Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sure Wish I Could sleep

I woke up twice last night and I don't even have a baby to blame it on.

There was so much I was going to blog about last time but now I can't remember what is was I was going to say. Sorry, like I said on one of Michelle's last posts, All my wisdom is draining out of my ears. btw I think the ditsy fish was DORE not Dora. See.... senior moment.

Huh. It doesn't LOOK like the italics button is on.. Now it does and its not printing in italics. Dang computer.... Dang writer. Another senior moment.

Well I could write about my mission call. It finally came and I was set apart a week ago Sunday. It was back dated to June 6th, the day I actually started. My mission assignment is to go through an ENDLESS stack for files and write the name on the right side of the paper (on the edge.) BORING!!! I wish I were back at the MTC. Oh well. I DID say I'll go where you want me to go, dear Lord.

I have got to change my music. It is getting so old it's even bugging me. Sorry again, everyone. ( I should never say I'm sorry. Gibbs says it's a sign of weakness. Oh well....)

Steve and Joe cleaned the carpets last night. The white one in the big dinning room still doesn't look good along the edge. :(

Can't think of anymore news.

O yeah. We spoke in Church last Sunday. Joe did a good job. I read mine. I know, BORING!!! But I don't trust my mind to remember what I wanted to say.

Bye all,

and Lubs-Lubs ( that's how Emma says love-loves in case you didn't know)

7 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm sorry that you haven't been able to sleep. That's always a bummer.

I'm sorry you are having a hard time with your mission,I hope it gets better soon.

Dave said...

Great classical music never gets old.

Are you a fan of Respighi? This is my favorite song of his. The video is not exciting, but it is pretty.

Corilee said...

I never even heard of Respighi but I liked what I heard. Are you David my son, or someone else?

Dave said...

A different David. My blog is here.

When I saw my favorites at the top of your list, I figured we'd have similar tastes :-)

Dave said...

for some reason that link isn't working correctly.

it should take you to

www.boo-mooed.blogspot.com

ems said...

Mither,

Who the heck is Gibbs? I don't think saying you're sorry means you're weak. That's the dumbest thing I ever heard, kind of like. "Being in love means you don't have to say I love you." Or something like that. I think I totally quoted that wrong, but it's still dumb!

Good luck on your mission!

Lub-lubs!

Stacey said...

I think Ems means "Love means never having to say you're sorry". Which I have never agreed with..but I digress.

I was going to ask about Gibbs too. In my opinion,saying "I'm sorry" is a sign of strength,not weakness. It means you can admit that you're wrong.

Of course I'm always right so I have never experienced that. ;)