Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So....I'll try again

You may want to teach an old dog new tricks but with this old dog it's going to take a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. Since my last blog which said roughly "jhkdlkjgfah" I have tried to post two long funny blogs. Besides that failed attempt (which astounded me because I have no idea why it posted it and not the real blog) I have tried to write a post which ended up being written in all capitol letters because I couldn't remember how to turn it off. And then I wrote a post in mostly all bolded and italicised letters because I couldn't get the bold and italics buttons to go off. So I'm turned off about writing long blogs for a while. Michelle's presence here at home has been scarce so I had no one to help me figure out what I was doing wrong.

Stace, I loved your "8 things" blog. I will try it when I'm not so turned off about blogging.

Flee, you would find something nice to say about just about anything, because as I said before, you are a Sunbeam.

Karla, if you come across any "nose" pictures in our family in the future, you have my express wish that you tear them up. Dannan will be emparrassed when she grows up but they are cute now.

Have a great day,

Mither

3 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Corilee~
When I come over I am going to show you how to post on the blogs. There has to be something either I missed while dumbing my blog or you are missing on our blogs. Well I will try to but I dont think I will be able to cut, tear or do anything like that with their photo's. I think if they are going to do it and I caught it. Its going to be framed in their photo albums forever.

Flee said...

Don't feel bad Corilee! It tooke me a while to get a hang of the blogging world. I still have some problems with it, but I am getting better, as will you! :)

Thanks for all your sweet comments. I really appreciate them.

ems said...

In the word of Bryce Neubert, "Keep trying don't ever say you're through." Or as Daniel would say, "Keep trying, don't ever say your prayers." However, I would take the first approach. You'll get it sooner or later.

Lub-lubs!