Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Posts From Another Blog!

So, somehow mom created another blog, and that is where many of her 'missing' posts have gone. So I've copied and pasted the contents of those posts here! enjoy!

~Chelle


Sunday October 5th

Well folks... this blogging thing is beyond my skills. I just left a comment on Flee's, Stacey's and Emilee's blog and Two posted and one didn't. Wouldn't you know it would be Stacey's which was the longest and best comment I did tonight. I'd just wait and tell you in person Stace but I'd probably forget what I was going to say so here it is for everyone to see. We are praying in family prayer that you will get this house. I wish we were rich and could help all our kids out when they needed a loan. Better yet, I wish all my kids were rich. Better even than that, I wish we were living the law of consecration so jobs and money were no object.I loved that quote by President Monson. Even more profound than missing that time when my kids were little is wishing I could go back and do it all over knowing what I know now.(Not as well said as my original comment but the sentiments are the same)

Well I got all the fabric I wanted for our "food storage" but It's all out in the two cars because I don't have an empty closet to put it in. I probably bought more than I should have but at least I feel confident that I could sew for my grandchildren as they grew out of clothes if it became necessary. I know it's just my fear of "last days" stuff but I need to feel safe and getting these things helps immeasurably.

Now I can sleep at night (except for when I can't for random reasons.... which is three or so nights a week, lately)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

(oops, sorry but I am tired)

Luvs,Mither


October 11, 2008

So my last post lets you all know that if you try to teach an old dog new tricks it's just going to take a loooooooooooooooooong time and even then they may never get it. I spent a good half hour trying to write a post in something other than capitol letters. For some reason thats all the computer would write. I knew there was some button that would fix it but I tried every button I thought possible but it didn't work. Obviously there was one that did work but I had to wait until Dad could show me which one. I still don't know how that trial post got through.

So anyway, I wrote a nice long post in all capitals and when I tried to post it, it asked for my email and password. Well, what do you know, it wouldn't take my email in caps!!!!! So the one that was just a jumble of letters got through and my real post, which took me some time to write didn't. And now, to top it off, I can't get the bold and italics buttons to go off.

I hope you all get a good laugh from this. That will be the only thing that will make all my efforts worth it.

Michelle I loved your comment on my last post. It meant so much to me. I could really feel your love for me :)

Emilee, I didn't write "YEA Me" to be funny. Michelle just took it that way :) Yay Michelle! I really didn't think to write Yay. That still looks funny to me; like it's spelled wrong or something. So much for being intelligent. Now you also know that I'm really not all that intelligent.

Karla I just got your email about your photography business today because something was wrong with our email and it stopped letting me see anything after October 3rd. I do have some suggestions but we can talk about that when you come to dinner. I loved your last post. I hope you are writhing down those thing in a journal. They will be priceless when the kids are grown and gone.

Flee I would love to paint you a picture. No charge, unless you want to come and help me clean my bedroom like you helped Michelle. Just so long as you don't pack up my books :)

Yay for perseverance... even in bold and italics.

Bye Now,
Love to all,
Mither



ps. (this is chelle) I managed to get the bold and italics off. So moms comments about bold and italics don't really apply anymore, but I thought they were funny! Have fun! oh, and I'll delete the other blog mom created so hopefully, all her new posts will come here!!! lubs lubs! ~chelle

1 comment:

ems said...

Happy day!! You found your posts! Hope the rest will post here.