Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Days Wind Down

One week from now I will finally have had my surgery. It seems this month has gone so slow. Every move I make involving my hip really hurts. I know I will be in pain after the surgery but at least I know there will be an end to it.

I've just read two really good books. One is Believing Christ by Steven Robinson and the other is Hearing the Voice of the Lord bu Elder Gerald Lund. Actually I'm not quite through with that one yet but it is very good. Did any of you kids read it yet? (It's the book we gave you last Christmas) If not, don't feel guilty. It took me this long to get around to reading it. If you did, tell me what you thought of it.

Reading these books has helped me keep my mind off the horrible Presidential race. I am scared to death that Obama might win and if he does, by the 4th year he is in office the Constitution really, really will be hanging by a thread. He has all the signs of being the Anti-Christ.

Don't you love my posts? They are always so cheerful.

Well, time to get some housework done.... yikes!!! that's even more depressing than what I wrote before:)

Hugs,

Mither

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm glad you saw the comment on my blog. I should have told you about it last night, but I didn't think about it until I got home, so that's why I posted it on my blog, because I knew you would see it. :) I hope it helps you not to be as scared--no matter what happens (even if Obama is elected) God is still in charge. I'm glad we got to see you last night too! It's always good to talk!

nora.lakehurst said...

Yeah good times. I don't even listen anymore. I know who I am going for and its not one of the two that are running. I am not scared at all. Like I have said before. If I keep my faith and keep my optimism up that I will be happy no matter what the world brings on.
And I am planning on coming out there soon and helping you. I won't be much help after November 7th but I can try to help before then.