Sunday, December 6, 2009

How Blessed I Am

I've spent almost the whole day from 5:30 this morning until about 5:00 this afternoon writing in my spiritual journal. Well I did spend a lot of that time deciding which scriptures and quotes from the D&C Study Guide I wanted to use in my journal and also which spiritual experiences I wanted to include.

And my only goal from Education Week other than getting up at 5:00 a.m. from then on was to practice temperance. Does that mean like moderation in all things? Like not spending the whole day at the computer? I will be in serious pain tonight and possibly for the next several days from this but I honestly didn't think to eat or watch the time. It just got away from me.

I read about NieNie tonight and could hardly keep from crying. I am so blessed to have had healthy children and few serious life events over the 42 years of married life. What a great life I've had, what a great marriage and what a great testimony to the goodness of God.

Now I have to read scriptures with Joe and go to sleep. (I guess I should get a bite to eat, too :)

Nite, all.

1 comment:

nora.lakehurst said...

I agree completely. Nie Nie is just simply just so devoted and so open with her feelings. I feel that I am a better woman because of her. What a great person she is.