Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just for Mither!!!

So, I know- kinda weird- Chelle posting on mom's blog, but since I'm her blog manager I think I'm allowed to do it!!!

Mither asked me do change her background and I told her I wanted to surprise her with one and here it is!!! Mither this is just for you! The blue is because blue has always been your favorite color. (If fact when I was little my favorite color was always blue simply because yours was!)

And I made sure there were no buttons! :)

Mither I love you more than I can say! You've always been such a great example to me! Thanks for all you've done for me and my family. We owe you so much more than we'll ever be able to repay!!

Love,

Chelle

6 comments:

Flee said...

So cute! and I like the background too.

nora.lakehurst said...

I like it. But I thought your mom's favorite color was purple. I might be wrong. But I do like it.

Corilee said...

Just so you know, I was totally surprised when my blog came up and I saw the new background. I had forgotten you were going to do that for me. It looks really cute and I really wouldn't have minded the buttons but I like the flowers much better. Thanks Honey.

Corilee said...

BTW my favorite colors are blue AND purple so you were both right.

ems said...

So sweet!! What a nice little post and a nice little daughter :)

I had no idea your favorites were blue AND purple. I was with Chelle, I always thought it was just blue. The things we learn from blogs.

gammaeileen said...

It's your sister! My favorite color is PURPLE!!! I knew we had a lot in common. I hope you are feeling well. Love you! eileen