Sunday, March 8, 2009

Here Goes Again

So I was adding a comment to my last post to Karla and Stacey and it was full of typos. I still don't know how to edit a post, so, sorry folks. That's just me being old :D.

For Janelle, I don't know when the cd of the funeral will be sent to us. As far as my talk goes, I could email you the short version which is a little different. (I was trying to keep it under 5 minutes but didn't like the outcome.) The longer version is the one I gave at the funeral but when I changed it to write the newer, shorter version the longer version was lost. If you really want the longer version, I could make a hard copy of it and send it to you.

I am having a major flareup of the fibro. again. I did have a blessing so I wouldn't get sick for the viewing and the funeral, but it seem that that was all it covered, because the next day I got really sick. I am extremely thankful that I got through the funeral, though. Thank Heaven for blessings!

With the vigil we kept for Mother for 9 days, the plans for the funeral, the viewing and the funeral itself, my house got really neglected and now shows it. I really need help cleaning it up since I can't do much while I'm sick. If anyone could come and help clean, it would really be appreciated. If you can't I would understand. I know everyone has their own life and is busy so don't feel bad if you can't make it. (I would be willing to pay $30.00 for 2 hours work if you come, though, and I'm serious about that)

Jennifer, I really hated missing going with Dad and Emilee to visit you for lunch. If I hadn't been so sick, I would have been there. If I do too much in one day I get sicker and I HAD to go to the doctor that day. It's a good thing I did go to the doctor that day because he found two pre-cancerous growths on my face. They were still at the stage that he could freeze them off so I'm fine now. I just have to watch for any more. He said I should have not let myself get sunburned when I was younger. I should have worn sunscreen and a hat and will do so from now on. A word to the wise, you should do the same if you don't want to get melanoma (skin cancer) when you get older.

I wish I weren't sick so I could have someone to dinner tomorrow, but I hate to say to someone "come to dinner and do all the work." (Karla has done that several times and I really appreciated it) I even have the roast all ready to cook. If any one does want to come under those circumstances, you're welcome, just let me know.

well that's all for now.

Love to all,

Mither

4 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Corilee,
I would have loved to come cook for you. But alas we have my parents coming over for dinner tonight.
But I would be more than happy to come clean sometime. I will call you and make a day to come out and do it. Fridays are best because the kids get out of school early.
So just let me know. Thanks

Corilee said...

Friday would be great, Karla, unless someone could come earlier. I'll let you know for sure later in the week. Thanks for all your support. You are greatly appreciated. {{{hugs}}}

Unknown said...

Michael was actually asking for notes for what you want him to say at your funeral ;) but I would love a copy of the funeral notes from Grandma's funeral too.
Type-os? alas it happens. Sometimes a lot, LOL. Sometimes I re-read something I've typed and it is so much funnier with the type-os that it's almost a shame to change it, lol. Maybe someday I'll write a post without checking my spelling and you can see how thoroughly wretched my actual typing is :P
Michael should be calling you soon -- we were hoping to come see you tonight. I know it's Sunday, but perhaps we could run the vacuum anyway? Actually, sounds like he's on the phone upstairs right now! Hugs, and feel better !!!!

Stacey said...

So how are you feeling? You haven't updated for a few days.

I will bring over some brochures so you can see what Avon has to offer. They have a big variety of items now,not just makeup and jewelry anymore. Avon doesn't have parties so there is no pressure that way. And you know me,I'm not a pushy person either. ;)