Sunday, September 28, 2008

Random notes

Karla, your directions on how to leave comments on your blog were Greek to me. I don't have that much of a command of computers to even understand what to do. Unless Michelle can make it easier for me I'll have to forgo commenting on your blog but I do enjoy reading them.

Flee, come to our family b-day party tonight at 6:00, we would love to have you and Michelle is making one of the cakes. I should be cute (the cake, not the party :)

Stacey, now might not be such a good time to buy a house. If the country suffers a depression because of the bailout there will be a glut of homes for sale at rock bottom prices. Ask Brian about it. (I think you could get out of your offer as long as the bank hasn't approved your offer but I'm not sure about that)

Emilee, Daniel may want to borrow the money for the tools right away and get them bought. If this bailout turns into a depression, the price of the tools will go way up because of inflation. Just some friendly advice.... no pressure.

Have a nice, spiritual Sabbath everyone.

Lub lubs

2 comments:

ems said...

We should be buying the tools this week sometime. I hope that will be soon enough. Thanks for the advice!

Flee said...

Awww, thanks for the invite! I really just wanted to stay home with Lizzy that night, but thank you very much anyways. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. The cake did look and smell delicious!