Thursday, September 18, 2008

It was a girl at last ~ Emilee Marie

Our eighth and last child (except the ninth) was born 28 years ago today. Her sisters thought they had died and gone to Heaven to finally have a baby sister after four brothers in a row. They reconsidered when they had to change her diapers. But now that they don't have to change her diapers anymore they have come to like her again. In fact they are joined at the hip now days... I should say that her sisters are joined at the hip to Emilee's two little ones. Emilee is one of the most spiritual women I know (I don't either say that about everyone, Daniel.) She also sings, dances, plays the piano and a wonderful mommy and wife. One of the highlights of my week is to go with her to visit my mother. Happy birthday, sweetie. Cheers!

3 comments:

Flee said...

Happy birthday to Em!

Steve and Chelle said...

sure, what-like-ever. except for the ninth! pshaw! harsh.

no just kidding!
I like your blog!

ems said...

Thanks mither!! Those were very nice things you said about me, I feel so touched. Thank you so much, and I enjoy going to grandma's with you too.

I'm glad you have a blog, it is fun to see what you're up too.

Lub-lubs!!