Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's too late to write!

I just stopped to read the latest posts from everybody from the last 6 days(which I thoroughly enjoyed by the way) on my way to bed tonight. I am too tired to comment on everyone right now but I especially loved everyone's description of the 4th of July celebration we had. I would love to have hard copy's of all the pictures. I can't see them well enough on the computer.

Just one comment on Stace's last post.....

There was a Sunday that I was crying in my Bishop's office about my situation at your age. In fact I even had 4 children at the time. I'll just say this. Things have a way of working themselves out. Keep praying and keep serving the Lord and He'll find a way for us to win in the end no matter what the problem. That's a fact.

That's all for now. Love to all my blogging buddies

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I have my good and bad days but I'm trying to stay positive. Thanks!