Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thankful for Stacey's suggestion

So here's my "thankful" list. I am thankful that:

~I have such a great husband

~he has such a good job

~he has changed so much for the better in the last few years and that he has been so affectionate this last week

~I had SUCH a great 4th of July this year

~I am still losing weight

~Joe and I are having scripture and Church History and novel study every night. (we end up talking alot during that time which is really nice.)

~we have nine wonderful children and nineteen sweet grandchildren who bring us such joy

~everyone in our family is healthy

~I have been feeling good for several weeks now

~that the heartache I had for one of my children is resolving itself somewhat

~that I live in SUCH a good country

~that I have daughters-in-law that I really like (yes, I love them, too, but liking is really important as well)

Thanks again Stace for suggesting this subject.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

It's always nice to take a moment and count your blessings. :)

nora.lakehurst said...

Yes it is good to count our blessings. Thanks we like you too.

Steve and Chelle said...

you don't like your son-in-law's???

no, just kidding! I'm thankful for your thankful list!

Steve and Chelle said...

or would it be sons-in-law. Hmm. I think this one is correct!

Holly said...

What a great idea! And a great post! If I get the time to blog again I'm going to count my blessings, too!

ems said...

Good things to be thankful for. And what a great idea to stop and remember to be thankful!