Friday, May 1, 2009

Up Date

I went to the MTC twice this week and also to my 12 step meeting twice. I got to do some walking three times this week as well, so all is well with me. The fibro is unusually quiet which is also good for me.

Bob an Doris are in town for one of their niece's wedding. I hope they get spend time with us. Bob did stop by for a little while tonight. Doris will come on a flight a little later.... too late to visit tonight. **sigh**

All else is well with us. We are SO blessed.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm glad you had such a good week!

I hope you get to spend some time with Doris.

Stacey said...

Wow,I was first! That doesn't happen very often. :P

nora.lakehurst said...

Fun hope they will come and visit you. But I am selfish I want you there for Ethan's baptism.