Monday, September 27, 2010

Late Night, Again

It's 2:15 a.m. and I haven't been able to fall asleep yet tonight. Joe just came up (in the bonus room) and told me he forgot to put an Ambien in my pills for tonight. I'd say "Aarrgg"but it is so unlady-like so I am just biting my knuckles instead. My program on KSRR is this morning at 9:00 so I can't take a pill now or I won't be able to drive when it's time to go to the station.

I prayed that I would be calm and collected for the program. Under the circumstances I'll be lucky to be able to keep from falling asleep so calm won't even be an issue. It took me about three hours to prepare for this half hour show. I hope it goes well.

I mentioned going shopping for new clothes in my last entry. I did and found two beautiful blouses and two really nice long winter coats, one dressy and one casual. It's a good thing because when I tried on the short coat I got from Costco in front of a mirror it looked terrible. It's way too small. I may be able to wear it next winter but not this one.

I guess I can say, now, that Emilee's baby's name is Isobella. I think her middle name is Jennifer but I'm not sure about that. She has a whole head full of black hair and weighed in at right around 8 lbs. Savanna is only now reaching 8 lbs. and she is two months old. They are both "as cute as a bug's ear" as my Dad used to say. It'll be fun to have three little toddlers playing together once all three babies are around a year old. We found out that Michelle's baby is definitely and girl. She is due in December.

We celebrated Dannan and Mieka's birthdays today and everyone was there except Michael and Janelle who is in the hospital having a cancerous tumor removed from her colon. I wish it had occurred to me that I could have taken their girls one of the days Janelle was laid up. I am going to have to get used to thinking of ways I can serve my family now that the fibromyalgia is in remission.

Well, I think I'll go back to bed and see if I can get a couple of hours of sleep before I have to get up.

Cheers,

Mither

2 comments:

ems said...

I'm so bummed. I spent 20 minutes going through the radio stations today looking for your spot. Then I realized that I must have had the wrong time. Now reading your post, I see I was wrong. I thought it started at 9:30 and so I totally missed it. :( I hope it went well, I really wish I could have heard it.

Stacey said...

I forgot about the radio spot! I hope it all went well.

Yay for new clothes! You look so awesome. WTG!