Monday, July 5, 2010

This and That, Summer Holidays

I had such a good time at our 4th of July celebration!!! I love having all my kids and grand babies here. ( missed Seth and his family though) I hate to see the day come to an end when all the kids go home. They all pitched in and got the house all cleaned up. I was a little worried about that as the house was a huge mess and I didn't want to have Janice staying to clean it all up as she usually does. But it was better than it was before they all came. Michelle and Steve even stayed and did all the dishes as well.

I have been feeling weak and tired all day today and now, tonight, I can't get to sleep. Stacey said in her blog that she hasn't been able to sleep at night either. We should get together and commiserate. I haven't been able to sleep several times this last week.

My CEA-HOW program continues to go well but I have been so sleepy in the mornings that I can hardly concentrate on what my sponsees are saying. When I try to respond I feel like I am drunk. I probably sound like it too.

We are going on vacation next week with David, Melissa and their kids and Jan and Jenn. I am really looking forward to it but I worry about where the money is coming from. Then I am going to the CEA-HOW convention from the 23rd to the 25th. Again the money thing is a problem but Joe has been amazingly supportive. I have to admit that it scares me to go without him. I am going with 3 other women but that isn't the same as having Joe there. I don't know how Melissa does it. She has traveled all over the world alone. Maybe it's because she went on a mission to Europe. This is a first for me. I hope I get to feeling better about it.

Well that's all for now. Love to everyone who reads this,

Mither

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Sorry,it's so frustrating not being able to sleep! I usually end up sitting on the computer reading blogs. I need to get to the library and pick up some books to read.

I didn't know you guys were going on vacation next week. It sounds like fun!

Good luck with your convention too.